Monday through Friday, 9 am- 7 pm
Saturday, 9 am- 1 pm
House calls and office visits are by appointment.
Confirmation of Appointment
Prior to your visit, a confirmation will be sent via email.
Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the missed session. This allows a reasonable amount of time to communicate with wait-listed patients and/or productive use of the practitioner’s time.
Conversely, if one of us needs to cancel on short notice, you will receive a free session to make up for the inconvenience.
If you know your health insurance covers acupuncture, our insurance biller handles the rest. If you’re not sure if your company has coverage, we provide a sheet so your verification query with your carrier will be an easy, thorough process.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Sessions
- Arrive on time
- Wear loose clothing for easy access below elbows and knees, possibly abdomen
- Eat a light meal so you don’t arrive hungry
- Refrain from alcohol or recreational drugs before treatment
- Keep to the visit schedule because acupuncture’s effects are cumulative
- Between visits, make notes of changes in your condition.