Location: 7120 E Orchard Road, Suite 310, Centennial, CO 80111
Hours of Operation:
Monday 10 – 6
Tuesday 10 – 6
Wednesday 10 – 6
Thursday 10 – 6
Friday 11 – 3
Saturday 11 – 4, fall-winter, closed in summer
House calls and office visits are by appointment.
Prior to your visit a confirmation of your appointment will be sent via email. Our cancellation policy requests that you respectfully give at least 24 hours’ advanced notice to avoid being charged for the missed session, with exceptions.
We accept insurance, and require verification for billing purposes. An invoice is sent monthly for coinsurance, if applicable. Timely payment is expected.
Ask About Our Packages!
Save money while you get better: we have 5, 20, and 30-visit packages, and we have packages for specific conditions such as allergies, fertility and pregnancy support, and pain management.
How To Get The Most Out Of Your Sessions
- Arrive on time
- Wear loose clothing for easy access below elbows and knees, possibly abdomen
- Eat a light meal so you don’t arrive hungry
- Refrain from alcohol or recreational drugs before treatment
- Keep to the visit schedule because acupuncture’s effects are cumulative
- Between visits, make notes of changes in your condition.
Please email your questions and concerns.
Referrals: if additional care is needed to achieve the best result for you, MD’s and allied healthcare professions will be recommended as appropriate.