10 Tips to Get Through Cold and Flu Season
Here are 10 tips to get through cold and flu season
The odds of coming down with a cold or flu increases in the cold winter months. When your immune system is strong, you’re better able to fend off bacterial and viral infections. Strong immunity will help your body fight off infections more easily if they do take hold.
Good food and good habits matter, and this is important to note because cold and flu season 2018/19 is predicted to be a bad one. Start now to get a head start and you’ll breeze through the winter months unscathed.
And if you’re reading this because you did wind up sick, follow these tips to shorten the recovery time. and avoid getting sick again this winter season.
- Orange peel tea with honey – it works, and here’s how to make it.
- Supplement your diet with Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, zinc, and garlic – and ask us about herbal formulas to prevent or speed recovery!
- Clean ears with hydrogen pyroxide
- Neti pot + nasal spray
- Chinese herbal formulas
- Clean and disinfect. Wash your hands frequently, cover your mouth if you sneeze or cough and avoid touching your mucus membranes (mouth, eyes, nose) if you’re around someone who is sick, and clean and disinfect all common surfaces and objects that could be contaminated.
- Exercise to boost immunity, 30 -90 minutes daily
- Layer clothes to respond easily to fluctuating temperatures in winter
- Get lots of sleep
- Use a humidifier when you sleep
Schedule NOW (303) 888-5764