Acupuncture treatment works best with regular sessions, because it’s the repetition that makes the relief and repair “stick.” For most people this is once a week, and generally by the 3rd session people can assess if it’s working for them.
To Get The Most Out Of Your Sessions
- Arrive on time
- Wear loose clothing for easy access below elbows and knees, possibly abdomen
- Eat a light meal so you don’t arrive hungry
- Refrain from alcohol or recreational drugs before treatment
- Keep to the visit schedule because acupuncture’s effects are cumulative
- Between visits, make notes of changes in your condition. Please email questions and concerns.
Your records and anything we discuss concerning your treatment is kept confidential as per HIPAA compliance and professional ethical standards.