No pills. No pain. Just relief.
That’s the goal! At Mountaintop Acupuncture, we collaborate with you in three progressive phases:
In Phase 1, a comprehensive intake and discussion of what ails you, and the goal of treatment sets the ball rolling. Your treatment plan is forged from eastern and western information, based on your condition.
Phase 2 is your treatment in action, and the cumulative results with successive, regular sessions. Additionally, recommendations about diet, exercise, and lifestyle choices, and referrals to other providers are given, as needed.
You know you’re in Phase 3 when you have relief, you have no pain, the pills are fewer to none, and you’ve picked up some useful tools to take with you, for the long-term.
INSURANCE is welcome and accepted. We will verify your coverage.
If you have questions or concerns about acupuncture treatment, we offer a free 20-minute phone session.
Click here for contact information. We are located in the Highlands Ranch Medical Pavilion, 8671 S Quebec Street, Suite 220, Littleton CO, near C470.
We have over 30 years of experience treating patients: collaboration is the name of the game to you getting better. Browse our site to get a feel for our western bent with an eastern practice. Our main resource for you has comprehensive, bullet-point articles on human nutrition, anatomy, and physiology, with an assortment of recipes, health tips, de-stressing techniques, and more thrown into the mix. If you want to get a sense of our collaborative style and our track record of results, click here.
Some of the conditions that acupuncture treats are listed below. For a more complete list, click here.
- Allergies: rhinitis and sinusitis
- Boost athletic performance
- Cancer pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, and other side effects of chemotherapy drugs
- COPD and emphysema
- Depression, anxiety, stress
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Digestive disorders:Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Gynecological conditions such as infertility, fibroids, endometriosis, PMS, menopausal symptoms, and menstrual abnormalities
- Headaches of all types, including migraines
- Hypertension and Hypotension
- Immune support : cancer, HIV/AIDS, HEP C, as well as everyday health maintenance
- Joint pains and sprains: back, neck, knee, shoulder, ankle, foot, hands
- Muscular numbness and tingling
- Muscle pains: athletic injury as well as chronic
- Peri- and Post-operative nausea and vomiting
- Pregnancy, labor, and post-partum support
- Post-surgical pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sports injuries
- Stress Management